- URIIT got the license of the Service for Control and Supervision in Education of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug for conducting educational in information security.
- URIIT marked 10 years since its establishment. During this time, the scientific and technical projects of regional, federal and international importance were established.
Autonomous institution of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Yugra "Yugorsky research Institute of information technologies" was established by order of the government of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Yugra on October 2, 2008 N418-RP.
For 15 years the specialists of the Institute have been dealing with applied research in the field of information technology. Developments are conducted in several areas: information-space and GIS technologies; information security; creation of information and telecommunication systems, and educational activities.
History of the Institute
- The Institute specialists put another network segment of multi-service specialized communication network for government authorities of Ugra into operation.
- The Institute was awarded a gold medal "Innovation - 2010" at the V Ural Venture Fair "Innovations 2010" (Ekaterinburg).
- URIIT server of distance education launched "Unified State Examination Online" service.
- The Institute trained the first tax consultants of Ugra.
- The scientists of URIIT received a three-year grant for conducting fundamental research in mathematical geophysics.