- URIIT got the license of the Service for Control and Supervision in Education of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug for conducting educational in information security.
- URIIT marked 10 years since its establishment. During this time, the scientific and technical projects of regional, federal and international importance were established.
About Ugra Research Institute of Information Technologies
Autonomous institution of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug-Yugra "Yugorsky research Institute of information technologies" was established by order of the government of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Yugra on October 2, 2008 N418-RP.
For 15 years the specialists of the Institute have been dealing with applied research in the field of information technology. Developments are conducted in several areas: information-space and GIS technologies; information security; creation of information and telecommunication systems, and educational activities.
History of the Institute
- The Institute specialists put another network segment of multi-service specialized communication network for government authorities of Ugra into operation.
- The Institute was awarded a gold medal "Innovation - 2010" at the V Ural Venture Fair "Innovations 2010" (Ekaterinburg).
- URIIT server of distance education launched "Unified State Examination Online" service.
- The Institute trained the first tax consultants of Ugra.
- The scientists of URIIT received a three-year grant for conducting fundamental research in mathematical geophysics.